- Contacts Generator
- Corporation Name Generator
- Matrix Dice Pool Calculator
- Random Run Generator
- Chummer Character Generator for Shadowrun 5th Edition
- Chummer Character Generator for Shadowrun 4th Edition
- Shadowrun 4th Edition World Map Project
Shadowrun can be a difficult rules system to learn, especially for GMs. It’s very hard to keep all of the different systems and situational modifiers in your head while running a game. But the Shadowrun cyperpunk fantasy setting remains compelling 30 years after it’s inception, so if you want to play in Shadowrun without playing Shadowrun, here are some alternate RPG systems you could use.
Some of these used to be available elsewhere but have since disappeared. I’ve uploaded them or linked to them but I take no credit for their creation.
- Sixth World Revised – this is a “Powered by the Apocalypse”/Dungeon World hack for Shadowrun, by Chris Clouser and Tanner Yea. Also available in a rotated version for printing.
- Sixth World Digest Edition – similar to the above, this is a slightly alternative take by Chris Clouser. Many rules are similar but some systems have been slightly tweaked.
- Running in New Orleans – another Dungeon World hack by “Roxfall” on Reddit
- ShadowFate – Shadowrun using the Fate roleplaying game
- Runners in the Shadows/Karma in the Dark – both adaptations of Blades in the Dark